Sunday, December 19, 2010

Embossed Season's Greetings

I thought I'd decided which holiday card was my favorite, but I think I may have changed my mind. I love how this one turned out!

I used a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder (not sure of the name - sorry!) with Core'dinations cardstock and then I sanded it. I cut off the bottom portion that said Season's Greetings and Noel so that could use a Hero Arts stamp.
Embossed Seasons's Greetings
I then added some of my favorite plaid ribbon. Here's a closer view:
Closeup Embossed Season's Greetings

Products Used With This Card:
Bazzill
Core'dinations Cardstock
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Tim Holtz Alterations On The Edge Die - Scallops
Dazzlers Florettes by Petaloo
Hero Arts Gemstones
Hero Arts Clear Stamps - Joy To All - CL460
Ribbon from JoAnn Crafts

Hope you're having a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Patty I like this card a lot!! The sanded embossing turned out well----I'm not as good at that myself. Great work!! : )

09 10