Friday, October 1, 2010

Three Pocket Christmas Card

Three Pocket Card


Three Pocket Card 2


Three Pocket Card 3


My inspiration for this photo card comes from a fold up photo card I came across here. Mine is a little different but the basics are the same. I chose to make pockets on mine with cardstock rather than to fold them up. My thought was to use a belly band closure instead of ribbon. That idea was quickly scrapped when I chose to use brads on the inside which made it too bulky.

My models again are my third cousin triplets who are just adorable! Their mother, Crystal, took these photos this past August. I can't tell the girls apart!

This card will be on display at The Baker's Wife on Saturday.

Supplies used for this card: Bazzill Cardstock, Patterned Paper from We R Memory Keepers - White Christmas - Winter Wonderland, Nestabilities Standard Circles Small and Classic Scalloped Circles Small, Eyelets, Ribbon, We R Memory Keepers "Holly Jolly" Clear Stamps, Memento Ink in Lady Bug Red and Tuxedo Black, Quickie Glue Pen, Glitter Sparkling Ice, Flower Soft in Polar White, Stickles Xmas Red, Creative Impressions Brads in Red and Yellow.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Karen Howard said...

OMG, this is adorable and the perfect gift for christmas!!!

09 10