Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fluffy Cherry Cheesecake

Fluffy Cherry Cheesecake



I know this is poor excuse to make a pie, but I was having a Patty Pity Party this afternoon and it sounded good. So I wouldn't feel so guilty about making this I used Neufchatel cheese which is slightly lower in calories, lite whipped topping and a reduced fat graham cracker pie crust. Also, just to make myself feel even better, since I ate lunch so late today I opted to forgo dinner and just have a slice of pie and a glass of Riesling Wine. I have to say it was damn good too!



This recipe came from the Kraft Favorite Brand Name "Celebrate Cool Whip" Cookbook.



Fluffy Cherry Cheesecake


1 (8 ounce) pkg cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup sugar
1 tub (8 ounces) Cool Whip, thawed
1 prepared graham cracker crumb crust (6 ounces or 9 inches)
Cherry pie filling

Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with wire whisk or electric mixer on high speed until smooth. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spoon into crust.

Refrigerate 3 hours or until set. Garnish as desired. Makes 8 servings.

1 comment:

Linda said...

We could be very good friends. This looks wonderful! low fat and all.

09 10