Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Joy Card

Joy



Joy Inside


Once again I was able to make a card from scraps used for other projects. I love when that happens! This gate-fold card uses patterned paper from Moxxie and the laser-cut paper doilie from BasicGrey that I previously used on a layout.

I scored an A2 card at 2-1/8-inches on both sides and covered it with paper. I ran the ribbon behind the paper and out each side. I used Flower Soft to cover chipboard letters and used a sticker ornament from Moxie for the "O". On the inside I stamped a message with Hero Arts Clear Stamps.

Products used for this card: BasicGrey Laser-Cut Paper Doilies Jovial Doilies Poinsettia Bouquet, Bazzill Cardstock, Moxxie Through The Woods & Joys of the Season Patterned Paper & Cardstock Stickers, Flower Soft in Christmas Green, May Arts Ribbon, Dreamstreet Papers Chipboard Alphabet, Bazzill Cardinal Jewels, Hero Arts Stamps - Merriest Wishes - CL113.

This card is on display at The Baker's Wife.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

09 10