Thursday, December 17, 2009

Quick Cards

If you're looking for quick and easy cards to make and get out the door, then this one's for you! My inspiration for these cards was the header on the Fiskars blog! I saw this the other day when I was going through my blog reader. Since I'm down to the wire, these worked perfect for me.

Tree Collage


All I did was figure out what size I wanted, found patterned paper I liked, cut 3 different sized squares and then cut them in half, added pop dots and stuck them to the card. Some of them I stamped the word Joy for the trunk since I have that stamp and then noticed I had some felt words that worked perfect. Add something to the top of the tree and you're done!

Products I used: Bazzill cardstock, patterned paper from Oriental Trading, Hero Arts gemstones, felt words. On some cards (not shown) I used the stamp Joy from the Hero Arts "Holiday Sayings" CL343 and embossed them.

Back to cardmaking and then I need to start making some treats!

No comments:

09 10