Monday, November 23, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch

Below is a card I designed using this sketch from the Mojo Monday Sketch Blog.

Mojo114Sketch
This was a fun sketch to work from.

Love, Hope, Peace, Joy


I'm not sure of the manufacturer of the stamp. I bought these last year and all the packaging has long been tossed.

Other supplies used were: Bazzill Cardstock in Red and Cupcake, We R Memory Keepers Christmas Day and Giftwrap from the Merry & Bright Collection, Fiskars Border Embossing Punch, Ribbon, Hero Arts Poinsettia Art Flowers, Making Memories Colored Staples.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely fell in love with this card! Thanks for sharing!

Lea L. said...

Pretty card! Love that you flipped the sketch on its side! Great job with the sketch!

♥ Lea

Lea L. said...

So pretty! I love that you turned the sketch on its side! Great job with the sketch!

♥ Lea

Paper Studio Instructor(s) said...

Beautiful!

09 10