My friend Jen gave me my first blog award this past Saturday. I'm a little behind in getting it posted! Thanks Jen for giving me this award!
The rules are pretty simple: I need to pass the award on the 5 people, post on their blog that I have left them the award and answer the following questions using just one word, which for me will be hard!
1. Where is your cell phone? Sofa
2. Your hair? Growing
3. Your mother? Gone
4. Your father? Missing
5. Your favorite food? Many
6. Your dream last night? None
7. Your favorite drink? Coffee
8. Your dream/goal? Health
9. What room are you in? Living
10. Your hobby? Paper
11. Your fear? Health
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Utah
13. Where were you last night? Meeting
14. Something that you aren't? Stuffy
15. Muffins? Many
16. Wish List? Health
17. Where did you grow up? MN
18. Last thing you did? Ate
19. What are you wearing? PJ's
20. Your TV? Panasonic
21. Your Pets? Three
22. Friends? Many
23. Your life? Quiet
24. Your mood? Fine
25. Missing someone? Yes
26. Vehicle? Dodge
27. Something your not wearing? Socks
28? Your favorite store? Scrapbook
29. Your favorite color? Black
30. When was the last time you laughed? Tonight
31. Last time you cried? IDK
32. Your best friend? Many
33. One place I could go over and over? Archiver's
34. Facebook? Yes
35. Favorite place to eat? Many
It was very hard for me to choose 5 people to give this award to, but here's my list:
Bubbly Scrumptious - I love checking their blog everyday to see what they have new going on over there.
Plain Jane - Jane's cards are so cute and colorful! I'm also in awe of the buttons she makes. I'm also very excited that I won some!
Our Best Bites - I actually check out this blog a couple of times a day I am so hooked! I love their recipes.
Vintage Victuals - I want to make everything that I see on this blog! Ellie's photos and presentation make everything looks so delicious.
Mod Podge Rocks - Such a fun blog to visit! Amy has such interesting projects. Lots of fun ideas to try!
There are so many fabulous blogs out there, I could have chosen so many more in addition to the 5 I have chosen.