Friday, October 9, 2009

Fun Patterned Cards

I was watching a repeat scrapbook show on HGTV the other day and the host was showing how to make a bargello pattern. I experimented with this today and below are the results. How cool is this?

You Are Truly Amazing



For the card above I used the Making Memories Noteworthy cartridge for the Slice Die Cutting Machine, Cosmo Cricket Earth Love Cardstock Remember, Repeat & Reuse, Hero Arts Clear Design Stamps " Friends" and brads.

The card below was designed also using the Making Memories Noteworthy cartridge, Hero Arts Clear Design Stamps " Thinking of You", We R Memory Keepers Urban Window Collection Cardstock in Boho Chic Whimsy Wild, Funky Fix & Fancy Free & Choice & Accountability and Hero Arts black gemstones.

Thinking of You

3 comments:

Vicky said...

WOW! These cards are Amazing!!!! Beautiful! I want to make one :)

Anonymous said...

I love these cards, time for a class wouldn't you say? anne

Jennifer Davis said...

I love both of these Patty!

09 10