Friday, September 4, 2009

A Great Day For Finding Stuff

I just had to post a couple of pictures of Toby. He looks so handsome after going to the groomer today. The woman that cuts his hair does a fantastic job.


Toby2
She said they have a lot of arguments because he can get a little snippy. He doesn't like to have his feet touched and if he has any matts he doesn't even allow you to go near them.
Toby

Toby has had a stressful few days. First he had to go to the vet on Wednesday and when I left him at the groomer today he had a panicked look on his face.

Poor little guy! He's so very spoiled.

I also had a great day finding products that I haven't been able to get until now. My friend Jen told me that she actually saw soy yogurt at one of the area grocery stores. I stopped in and picked some up and I also found Rice Dream Ice Cream. Even though I'm not a huge fan of ice cream, at least I can have some now.

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Sweet Toby. He needs a couple extra treats today!

Jennifer Davis said...

Woo..hoo Patty! =)

Toby looks just adorable!

09 10