Sunday, December 30, 2018

Classic Lasagna

Classic Lasagna 

This lasagna recipe is from the book below. 

I've been craving lasagna but didn't want to make the recipe I normally use. 

This recipe is six large servings and is made in the crock pot. 

Classic Lasagna 

Classic Lasagna 

Classic Lasagna 

The photo above is the second layer of noodles and below is the second layer of the ricotta/mozzarella layer. 

Classic Lasagna 

Classic Lasagna 

Final layer of beef mixture.

I slow cooked this for four hours on low. 

Classic Lasagna 

The photo above is the final layer of mozzarella/Parmesan cheese. The crock pot was then turned off and I waited around 10 minutes to let the cheese melt. 

Classic Lasagna 

After it had "firmed up" a little I divided it into 6 servings. They are quite large.

Classic Lasagna

This recipe comes in at 10 SmartPoints for 1/6th of the recipe. 

I'd make it again, I thought it was pretty good. 


No comments:

09 10