Monday, November 5, 2018

Addicted To Stamps and More! Anything Goes Challenge #316

Creativity

One more card for a challenge today!

This one is being linked to the Addicted to Stamps and More! Anything Goes Challenge.


Creativity 

I love random thoughts. I adore Visible Image stamps. They have so many cool sentiments. 

This stamp is called Creativity. 

This was a second generation print using a stencil from The Crafters Workshop called mini chickenwire reversed and leftover ink from another card I had made. I used distress oxide ink for this print, but I'm not sure of the color. This was one of the prints I pulled from my overflowing container  of backgrounds. 

I used some bling from my stash to finish off my card. 

Creativity

Thanks for taking the time to stop by.

2 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

that FONT is adorable
and the Background woooowww stunning
great card
many thanks to playing with us at ATSM this time
hugs
Monika

Gwendolyn said...

Wow I LOVE the simple but stunning card you created Patty and the sentiment is so true so thanks for sharing a little of your soul at our Anything Goes challenge over at Addicted to Stamps and more and I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful creations again! Hugs, Gwendolyn

09 10