Wednesday, September 5, 2018

The Flower Challenge #24 'Anything Goes'

The Flower Challenge

The Flower Challenge #24 'Anything Goes'



Today I'm sharing a card I created for The Flower Challenge

The flower stamp is from Rubbernecker Stamps. It's called Daisy Daydream. I googled daisies so I could see all the different colors that daisies come in. I decided to go with blue with a green center. 

I'm always so mesmerized when I go to a stamp show and stop at the Rubbernecker booth. I love watching the guy that does demos. He makes it look so easy. He always uses Ken Oliver's color burst powders. I don't have those, I have the Brusho Crystal Colors. I do like them, I just forget to pull the out and play with them. 

I used Distress Oxide inks for my watercolor. The colors I used were mowed lawn and blueprint sketch.  I used VersaFine onyx black for the sentiment. The sentiment is from the Flower Turnabout stamp by Concord & 9th. 

Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

2 comments:

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Love the simplicity of your beautiful card, the flowers take center stage with that lovely loose watercolor look.
Thank you for sharing at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE, hope you play again soon.
Hugs.
Maria Rodriguez, DT.

TaeEun said...

I love the roughly colored look of the petals along with the black outlines of the flower.
A simple yet gorgeous design!
Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge!!!

09 10