Thursday, September 6, 2018

CAS Watercolour September Challenge - Tree

CAS Watercolor September Challenge

 This stamp from Rubbernecker Stamps is one of my favorites! It's called Fall Foliage.

I bought this stamp at a show I go to every July. I actually forgot I had it. As I was going through my stamps I found it and was kicking myself for not using it sooner. 

The sentiment is also a Rubbernecker stamp called Splatter Leaves. I love the sentiments in this set. I bought the dies for this set too. I just can't say enough good things about their stamps. They are very high quality. 

I watercolored with Distress Oxide inks. The colors I used are mowed lawn, mustard seed, fired brick, peeled paint and carved pumpkin.

I'm linking this card to the CAS Watercolor Challenge. Be sure to stop by their blog and see all the beautiful cards their design team created. 

CAS Watercolour September Challenge




Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

5 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

BEAUTIFUL cards Patty!! Your colors are so pretty and almost look like the sun is shining right through them! LOVE your sentiment too! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at CAS Watercolour! :0)

Ros Crawford said...

This is so very beautiful!! I love that waterclouring! Thanks so much for playing along at CAS Watercolour challenge

Bonnie said...

I love your autumn tree, Patty! The leaves are so pretty and the sentiment is fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Watercolour!

Loll said...

Beautiful tree, Patty!! I can see why this is one of your favourites. LOVE the mix of autumn colours you've used to watercolour. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

My Paper Epiphany said...

That is a very pretty tree stamp! I love the luminous water coloured foliage - so beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at the CAS Watercolour Challenge:)

09 10