Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Halloween & Best Wishes For All Occasions...

Halloween

This is my first ever Halloween card. I made it for display at Paper Studio.
I used Making Memories Spook Alley for the background paper. The ghost, pumpkin and sentiment were heat embossed. Stamps are from Crafty Secrets.
Feel Better Soon

I really love the combination of papers I used for the above "Feel Better Soon card". Papers used were Individual Worth and Knowledge from We R Memory Keepers. I love the color Candle of the Bazzill cardstock, it's one of my favorites. Ribbon from May Arts and Hero Arts Stamps were also used. This card and the one below will be used as make 'n takes at Paper Studio.

U R So Sweet!

I love the color and pattern of the paper from We R Memory Keepers. It's called Choice & Accountability. The argyle pattern is so fun! I also used Bazzill cardstock in the color Straw and Nestabilities for the die cut. Hero Arts Stamps were used.

4 comments:

Vicky said...

These are fabulous cards! What clever ideas you have, Patty :)

Unknown said...

Just curious....where's that deer hunter card I requested! Hee,hee. I saw all these at the store today, loved them.

Jennifer Davis said...

These are all so beautiful Patty!

Diana said...

ADORE your cards. Thanks for sharing. Big giveaway over at my blog!

09 10