Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Through The Purple Haze Challenge #147 Make It CAS

Thanks 

I love clean and simple cards.

Today I'm linking my card to the Through The Purple Haze Challenge #147 Make It CAS challenge.

This is a new challenge for me. I've not participated in their challenges before.

Thanks 

For this card I used Peacock Feather Distress Oxide ink for my water color background.

The thanks die is from Simon Says Stamp. 

Thanks 

I use this color a lot. I love it!

Thanks 

Thanks 

This card uses Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide ink for the background.

After the background had dried, I laid a PaperTrey Ink stencil over my panel and spritzed it with water. 

Thanks 

I also used the same thanks die from Simon Says Stamp on this card.

Thanks

I make a lot of thank you cards. I'm not sure why, but they are one of my favorites to create along with a few others. I need a few thank you cards this fall so I'm making a pile of them so I have some many choices to choose from!

Again, this card is linked to this challenge:

Through The Purple Haze Challenge #147 Make It CAS

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

JoyfulStamper said...

I love that you made your own backgrounds. Very pretty. Thanks for joing us at through the purple haze.

Hugs, Joy DT

09 10