Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge: Sketch 227

Plane Awesome

A few weeks ago someone was looking through some of the new cards I've made and commented that there weren't many cards that were masculine. I very rarely make masculine cards. I'm not sure why. It's not that I can't, I just never really think about it. 

I looked through my stamps and found a set from Unity Stamp Company called For The Guys. I decided to make a masculine card using this weeks sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

I made a watercolor panel using distress oxide inks and stamped my imaged and sentiment. All products listed below. Very easy card to create!



This is my card as one of the Design Team members of AHSC. I hope you decide to participate in this week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!


Supplies:
Cardstock
Stamp - Unity Stamp Company - For The Guys
Distress Oxide Ink - antique linen, frayed burlap, vintage photo, spiced marmalade
Bling - Kat Scrappiness - 4 & 6mm sparkling clear droplets

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

09 10