Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Three Thank You Cards

Thanks

Three thank you cards using one stamp set. The stamp set is from Our Daily Bread. It's called Thanks for Everything stamp/die duo. I used the die that came with the set for the first and third card. The middle card uses a die that I got for free at the stamp show. It's also from Our Daily Bread. 

For the card above and below I used distress oxide inks. I just added ink to my craft mat with a spritz of water and dipped my card into it. I dried in between each color, which isn't something I usually do. I normally let things dry naturally. I then splattered some blue ink onto both panels. I don't remember which oxide inks I used. I also added some water to some perfect pearls and splattered that over both cards. You can't see the shimmery spots in the photos. 

Thanks

For the next card I added distress oxide ink and water to my craft mat and swiped it onto my card panel. All of the sentiments were heat embossed with clear embossing powder. The word thanks was die cut from black cardstock. 

Thanks

I make a lot of thank you cards. I'm not sure why, but they are one of my favorite type of card to create. I have two more backgrounds I made that are similar to the card above that I will share in another blog post. 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

09 10