Monday, April 27, 2015

You Are Pretty Darn Amazing

You Are Pretty Darn Amazing


Here's another card using gelato's. I actually made the background awhile ago and just set it aside waiting to be inspired to create something with it. I kept looking at it and finally decided to use an Avery Elle stamp set with a coordinating die. The stamp and die are called Simply Said:You. The three gelato colors I used are cotton candy, grape and blueberry.

I found some cardstock in my stash that matched the background to use for the die cut. It wasn't a real heavy weight cardstock so I cut it twice and adhered it together. I used Memento ink in called bahama blue. The splatters were done with the same color gelato's as the background. The white die cut is called Fancy Labels. Very simple card with bright colors!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Redhead said...

How pretty! I love the colors.

09 10