Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Deconstructed Sketch Challenge No. 182

Deconstructed Sketch Challenge No. 182

This is my first time playing along with The Deconstructed Sketch. I know I will again because I like their sketches!

I'm trying try cardstock from Simon Says Stamp! for the first time. I wanted to see if I like it as much as the cardstock from PaperTrey Ink. I think it's a good match and I'll be buying more. I only picked up a few colors to try. My base for this card is made using their Island Blue color. 

I love the Graphic 45 Bohemian Bazaar collection! I know that some don't care for it and that's okay. Everyone has their own taste. I just adore the bright, loud patterns! It's one of my favorite collections from Graphic 45. 

I used three different dies for this card. One from Taylored Expressions and one from Elizabeth Craft Designs. I don't know what the manufacturer is for the die that I used to cut the orange patterned paper. The bling is from My Mind's Eye, Doodlebug Design and October Afternoon. 



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

09 10