Monday, February 10, 2014

Sympathy Card For A Friend


I had a pretty productive evening last night. I managed to get several cards finished and I'm feeling pretty good about being caught up. The card I'm sharing today is for an friend that recently lost her mother. 


I used patterned paper for my background from DCWV. It's from The Old World Stack. All of the paper in this stack is beautiful! Each sheet is textured and I love that! The die is called Field Grasses from Die-Namites. I used the Hero Arts stamp set called Remember CL577. This is a wonderful sympathy stamp set I will be using over and over. I finished my card off with some pearl gems.

This post is linked to these parties: Craft-O-Maniac, Made by you Monday

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

wienerhoneymooners said...

Love the bold choices you have made, gorgeous colors!!!

09 10