Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Believe


I've made it a goal of mine to make cards with every stamp I have this year. I had so many sets that I purchased and only used once or twice. I went through them, weeded them out and sold them. I have a lot of new ones now and they're too cute to just let sit. I also have many embossing folders I've picked up and am going to try and use more. I'm so guilty of buying certain items and then they just get lost in my craft room somewhere. 

For this card I used a stamp set from Sweet 'n Sassy called Celebrate Today. The patterned paper is from DCWV - The Old World Stack and The Paper Studio - Bella Bohemia. I know it's hard to see, but the black strip on the far left is a piece of fabric called Additions by Mark Richards. It's almost has a light burlap/linen feel to it. I die cut the edge with the Tim Holtz Alterations - Torn Notebook.  I die cut the oval with the Spellbinders Beaded Oval Die and then cut it in half. The Field Grasses die is from Die-Namites. 

Thanks for stopping by!










No comments:

09 10