Sunday, November 3, 2013

New Design Team Member!


I'm one of the new designers on the Unscripted Sketches Design Team! This is very exciting for me because I love working from sketches. I told myself that my goal was to get on a design team in 2014. When I saw the call for designers for Unscripted Sketches earlier in October I decided to take my chances and apply. You can't imagine my shock with I received an email on Halloween telling me that I had been invited to join their team!! It will be a week or two before I start submitting my sketches. Posts will go up on Saturday, so keep checking back to see my take on the weekly sketches. I'm very anxious to start!

You are always invited to play along. Here's this week's sketch. You don't have to have a blog in order to participate, you can load your project to a gallery. All the details are on each week's post.

Follow Unscripted Sketches on Facebook! Stop by the Design Team members blogs and congratulate them! You can also find a list of all the Design Team members on the sidebar of my blog.

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

rcwidow (Linda) said...

How exciting! Congrats! I love sketches too so I will have to check it out.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Congrats!!!

I am so glad to have been added to the DT at US as well! I can't wait to get to know you all more and get so acquainted with all of your lovely styles!!

Hugz!

09 10