Friday, September 2, 2011

Christmas Memory Box Mini Album

Christmas Memory Box Album - Front
This album is based on the Halloween Mini Album I created. Secretly I like this one better. I'm more of a Christmas person!
Christmas Memory Box Album2 - Front
This Christmas Emporium Collection from Graphic 45 is just gorgeous! I've already set aside some of the  patterns that I want to use for Christmas cards.

I'm going to warn you...this post is going to be a little photo heavy. This mini is hard to photograph so I instead of stretching out the book I opted for two pages at a time. Let's get started!
Christmas Memory Box Album4
Since the pages accordion fold, we're turning to the right first. This is the view as you untie and open the cover.
Christmas Memory Box Album5
There are nine pages that turn to the right and eight that go to the left.
Christmas Memory Box Album6
I've added lots of pockets and photo mats. This mini has room for 28 photos!
Christmas Memory Box Album7
On some of the pages I just added some strips of cardstock that I used EK Success Edge Punches on.
Christmas Memory Box Album8
Final page to the right. Now let's check out the left side.
Christmas Memory Box Album9
I love pockets and photo mats! I also used the some of the tag sheets and sprinkled those throughout the book.
Christmas Memory Box Album10
One can never have enough pockets, tags and mats!
Christmas Memory Box Album11
I'm a confessed button lover! Some I tied ribbon through and others I left plain. I like using them both ways.
Christmas Memory Box Album12
Final two pages.
Christmas Memory Box Album3 - Back
Here's the back. I matted one of the tags and added it to the back cover. I like how the sentiment ends the book.

This post is linked to these parties:

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Arlene said...

What a fantastic album. It's decorated with such wonderful papers and tags, buttons and love... yes I see your love of colors and patterns and art.

Susie McGuire said...

Hi Patty, That album is gorgeous!!! I love it. What a fantastic job!! Hope you have a great Labor Day weekend.
Susie :)

Pam said...

This is fantastic! I am in love with this. Do you have a tutorial on how to make this mini? Fantastic!

09 10