Thursday, July 7, 2011

Graduation Cards

Wish, Hope, Dream, Soar
These are the last two cards that I created for my friend. Last year I just made some cards with a congratulations sentiment for her. This year I thought I'd look for some stamp sets specifically designed with a graduation theme. I looked online, at Archiver's and while on vacation. I didn't see very many and the ones I did come across I didn't care for. After going through my stash and my stamps this is what I came up with. For this card I used Tim Holtz Idea-ology Adage Tickets. I love this wide black and white ribbon!
Create Your Own Journey
I know, I know, I always use black, white, red and kraft! I can't help it, I love these colors. For this one, I used one of my favorite Hero Arts stamp sets. There are so many wonderful sentiments included on this set. It's called 'Life Is Not Perfect' - CL387.

That's it! I've shared all the cards I created for my friend. Here's a list of some of the other products I used: PTI Cardstock, Patterned Paper from Doodlebug Design Inc called Beetleblack Serenade, Tim Holtz On The Edge Die - Brackets, Ribbon, Hero Arts Hues Decor, Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress Ink, EK Success Open Scallop Edge Punch, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher.

No comments:

09 10