Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Create Yourself

Create Yourself
This is what I did today while I was glued to the television coverage of the Casey Anthony trial awaiting the verdict. I call it my Casey Anthony acquittal card. Such a simple card took me all afternoon. Such a travesty, but enough of that!

The patterned paper I used for this card is from Creative Imaginations. I believe it's called Signature Collection, at least that's what it says. I loved it so much that when I saw it while on vacation I bought every color the store had!

Other products used for this card: PTI in Rustic Cream, Bazzill, Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Barn Door, Clear Embossing Powder, Liquid Pearls in White Opal, Baker's Twine, EK Success Edge Punch called Bracket, Hero Arts Metallic Decor and Unity Stamp Co. - Create Yourself - US-502A.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

09 10