Friday, December 24, 2010

Cappuccino Fudge

This fudge is delicious! I'd say it's one of my favorites out of all the fudge I've ever made. I found this recipe on steamboatwillie33's photostream in Flickr. I'm just glad that I only saved a few pieces for myself....this stuff could be very dangerous!

Cappuccino Fudge

Cappuccino Fudge

1 (7 oz) jar marshmallow cream
1/2 cup sugar
2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup butter
1 teaspoon instant coffee powder
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 (12 oz) semi-sweet chocolate chips (I used Ghirardelli)

Line an 8-inch square baking pan with foil; set aside. In a 2-qt saucepan, combine marshmallow cream, sugar, whipping cream, butter, coffee powder, cinnamon and salt. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Continue to boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in chocolate chips until smooth. Pour into prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or until firm. Place on cutting board and cut into 36 squares.

If you like fudge, this is one to try! I just hope my recipients like it as much as I do!

No comments:

09 10