Saturday, October 30, 2010

New Cards

Here are three new cards using patterned paper from TPC's Grandma's Attic Collection. I made two of the cards and this one was created by Mary Ann from The Baker's Wife:
The Best Of Times
Here's a funny story about Mary Ann's creation: When I brought all of the paper home to work with, I also had her card with me. I really loved it and I showed it to my husband. Here's what he said, "That's the nicest one you've ever made!" To which I replied, "Uh, I didn't make this card. Mary Ann did!" At least someone got a nice compliment! I do agree, it's beautiful. This card uses the Embroidery and Hidden Treasures patterned paper.
Timeless Memories
This card uses the Timeless Memories paper.  As I went to take the photo below, I was sad to discover that my camera had stopped working. It was totally dead. I'm probably just as attached to my camera as I am my computer. Well, problem solved...I have taken over my husband's camera!
TPC Grandma's Attic PP
...and this one uses the Collectibles paper.

Other products used for these cards:
TPC Framed Domed Stickers
DoubleMates Cardstock
May Arts Ribbon
Tim Holtz Alterations On The Edge Dies - Ornate, Plaque & Postage
Graphic 45 Staples Trim
We R Memory Keepers Large Round Snaps

You can see these cards on display at The Baker's Wife. All products used to create them are available there.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

09 10