Saturday, October 16, 2010

I Love A Challenge!

A few days ago I dropped off a layout at The Baker's Wife. While I was there, Phyllis asked me if I could make a card out of a few items. I said "sure!"

She gave me patterned paper from BoBunny's Back to Backs called Flower Child Aquarius, two buttons and some Christmas stamps. This is what I came up with:
Peace Love Joy

The products I used to create this card include: BoBunny's Patterned Paper, May Arts Snowflake Ribbon & Burlap Twine, Memento Ink in Lady Bug, Stampendous! Dot Sparklers in Red, Buttons, Stickles in Diamond, Xmas Red, & Lime Green, Bazzill Cardstock, Making Memories Edge Distressor,  Hero Arts Clear Stamps "Holiday Sayings" CL343 & "Tree-Mendous" CL465

This card is on display at The Baker's Wife.

3 comments:

wendyp said...

beautiful card!!!

Anne Gaal said...

Hi, Patty! Terrific card! Love the snowflake border! And I love the touch of blue along the bottom edge. So cute! :-)

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I like the snowflake border on your fun holiday card.

09 10