Thursday, July 15, 2010

Orange Julius Smoothie

I needed a break and a refreshing drink this afternoon and this hit the spot. We're getting ready to move and I've been able to take things to the new place and put as much away as possible. I never want to look at another staircase in my life! Unfortunately there is one, but the good news is that my scrapbook room is on the main floor next to the kitchen this time. Currently it's on the upper level, so carrying everything up and down has been a chore to say the least. And, we're no where near done!

Now that I've been rejuvenated and have had time to cool down, I guess it's time to start loading my vehicle again. Have I mentioned how much I detest moving? I'm thinking I should be a pro at it by now.

Orange Julius


Orange Julius Smoothie

1 cup orange juice
1 cup milk (I used Almond milk)
1/4 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
crushed ice

Blend all ingredients together and enjoy!

Some recipes also use water. I like mine thick so I leave the water out and add more crushed ice.

1 comment:

Karen Howard said...

Best of luck with the move!!! Can't imagine that is fun at all.

09 10