I've sewn on my cards with my sewing machine many times and I've hand stitched a few times, but I've never used my stamps for this. I had to go through my stamp collection to find just the right stamp. Surprisingly enough I found quite a few that would work with this technique. I used a Hero Arts flower stamp for this card.
I've always been intrigued in quilling. Some time ago, I picked up a quilling tool and a sampler pack of paper. I tried it out for this card with just some easy circles and I think I want to experiment some more. I love the look of quilling.
Here's my take on the sketch:
Products Used For This Card:
- Bazzill in White, Sunbeam & Kraft
- Making Memories Floss
- Slotted Quilling Tool & Quilling Paper
- Tombow Marker
- Cosmo Cricket Patterned Paper
- Memento Ink
- Hero Arts Stamps "Flowers Pattern" CL375
- Card Sketch TESC#111 from Taylored Expressions
- Inspiration from A Walk Down Memory Lane
Thanks for stopping by!