Monday, January 25, 2010

A Sentiment Worth Repeating

I've used this stamp many times before, but it's so versatile. I don't know if you'd call this a Valentine's card, but you could certainly use it for one. I love how the colors "pop" on the paper and the ribbon just by edging them with ink. This wide yellow check ribbon is so fun! I've made several cards at Paper Studio that I'll be posting over the next few days.

Love Always (3)


Products Used For This Card: Bazzill Cardstock in Sunbeam, We R Memory Keepers Cardstock - Venetian Tiles - Blush, Lasting Impression Cardstock - Blushing - Daisy, White & Brown Cover from Paper By The Piece, May Arts Solid Check Ribbon in Yellow & Faux Suede/Ruffle in Ivory, Dew Drop's Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa & Brilliance Ink in Sunflower Yellow, Hero Arts "All Occasion Messages" Clear Design Stamps - CL272.

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Super cute! LOve the yellow cardstock with the pink :)

09 10