Saturday, December 19, 2009

Ritz Crackers + Peanut Butter + Chocolate = Delicious

I don't have a name for these, I just know they are good! They are super easy too! All you do is sandwich together two Ritz Crackers with peanut butter and dip them in melted chocolate or white confectionery coating. I laid them on waxed paper on cookie sheets and put them in the refrigerator to set.

Peanut Butter Crackers With Chocolate Coating

The sweet taste of the peanut butter and chocolate and the salty taste of the crackers really make a great combination.

Peanut Butter Crackers With White Coating


I jazzed up the white ones with some colored sprinkles.



My daughters and I used to take Cheeze It crackers and sandwich them with peanut butter and dip them in chocolate. They taste like Butterfinger candy bars. I'm all for anything with chocolate and peanut butter!

Now off to finish off the rest of my cards (about eight of them) and then back to making more treats!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Drool!!!
By the way, did you get your fimo buttons???

09 10