Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Year's CleanUp

I haven't been doing any crafting since I finished my Christmas cards. I've decided it's time to organize by craft room and label everything. I'm also getting rid of all the materials I've never used and have no intention of using in the future. The room is small and I was starting to get claustrophobic. I was going to take a before picture, but I just dove in and starting cleaning without giving it much thought. It would not have been a pretty site. Maybe I can take an after picture and post that.

One good thing that came out of this however, is that the hubby has agreed to let me take a piece of furniture out of the room and move it into another room. We are also going to be moving our bedroom around in order to do this. If you knew my husband, you would know what a big deal this is to me. In all our years of marriage, he has only let me move one room around after it had been set in stone. Naturally, when it was done he loved it. It drives me crazy not to be able to change things and he likes things to stay the same.

I've had time to peruse some new blogs I've come across. Below are the links if you'd like to visit them.

RecipeCurio - Charming Vintage Recipes
Katie the Scrapbook Lady - Scrapbooking and Recipes
Duhlicious - Food and lots of it!
2 Sketches 4 You - Inspiration
Sketch and Stash Challenge Blog - Using something new from your stash

No comments:

09 10