Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Snack Mix

I wasn't planning on making anything today, but since cereal was on sale at the local grocery store I thought what the heck! I used to make this all the time and take it to work with me. I don't have a name for it, it's just a mix of things thrown together that taste good.

Snack Mix


It could be that I'm the only that likes this. I guess you'll just have to make it and see for yourself!

Snack Mix (for lack of a better name)

15 oz box Kashi Go Lean Crunch!
12.4 oz box Kashi Heart to Heart Warm Cinnamon Oat Cereal
6 oz bag of Walnut halves & pieces
6 oz bag of Ocean Spray Orange flavored Craisins
12 oz bag of Ghiradelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips

Empty all into a large bowl, mix together and enjoy!

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Looks yummy! Patty, how can you make all this good stuff and stay to thin :)

09 10