Sunday, August 23, 2009

Exploring Nature Trails Near St. Germain

St. Germain

It was a beautiful day for a stroll in the Northwoods. We drove to St. Germain to check out the nature and hiking trails just west of town. It's a wonderful place to enjoy the scenery that makes Northern Wisconsin special. The trail we took was just half a mile long and there are several other ones that we're anxious to go back and experience. The only disappointment was that I missed getting a picture of deer. They always seem to come out when I'm not carrying a camera. Today, I had one cross the path in front of me, but he took off before I could get in camera range. Better luck next time, I guess!

1 comment:

Christine said...

It looks like we'll have to head to St Germain for a little hike. Isn't nature wonderful. I never tired of seeing a red squirrel, chipmunk or deer cross my path. What a great way to spend a day.

09 10