Monday, June 15, 2009

New Cards

Below is a card I made on Friday at Paper Studio. The paper used is from Creative Imaginations All American Collection by Samantha Walker and Bazzill Pomegranate. Memories Port Wine ink was used, along with stamps from Hero Arts. The white pompom border is from Bazzill.
I've been wanting to work with Flower Soft for awhile and just had a chance to experiment with it today. I purchased two jars of it when I went to the Sayner Stampede. The colors I bought are lemon and spring. On the card below, I used the Flower Soft to create a border. I really like working with Flower Soft, but need more colors. Other products used were brown, green, orange and yellow cardstock. The stamp used is from Inkadinkado "Kids Quotes".

This next card is one that I have been thinking about for awhile. Have you ever thought about how you want to create a card, know the paper that you want to use, then when you go to make it nothing turns out like you expected? Well, that's what happened with this one! It didn't turn out anything like I thought it would. In fact one of the papers I used was the wrong one and I had planned on using different stamps and ribbon. Once I knew that this card wasn't going where I wanted it to, I just improvised because I didn't want to waste the supplies. For this card I used Clear Arts Stamps "Coffee & Tea", olive, blue, and white cardstock, Creative Imaginations paper called Renae's House, Graphic 45 paper from the Fashionista Collection called "Potpourri", ribbon from May Arts and Hero Arts pearls.








No comments:

09 10