Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Cards, Cuts & A Cold Salad

I've been a little behind lately in updating my blog. Below are two cards made at Paper Studio using Graphic 45 papers and Hero Arts stamps.

100_1199


100_1200


100_1202

The card shown above is made using Graphic 45 paper and Clear Arts stamps. I just love this paper!
Toby has a new 'do' and he is definitely stylin' as he waits for Steve to come home from work .

Here's a quick pasta salad I threw together for dinner tonight. I got the recipe several years ago from a co-worker. This is a pretty versatile recipe and you can add or omit ingredients to your liking. Here's what I used:
Whole Wheat Rotini, cooked and drained in cold water.
Chopped green and red peppers, red onion and tomatoes. Sliced black olives, cubed mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. I mixed this altogether then added fat free Italian dressing and tossed it one more time. When I've made this before I've also added cucumbers, cauliflower and broccoli. I've also used Turkey pepperoni in place of the regular stuff.







1 comment:

Vicky said...

Patty, you know I just love your cards but that pasta salad looks to die for :) I'm going to try making that one especially with using the fat free Italian dressing. And Toby is sporting a great do and kerchief!

09 10