Sunday, August 12, 2018

CAS(E) this Sketch #284

Thanks 

I'm on a roll! I'm sharing this card that I made for the CAS(E) this Sketch #284 Challenge.


I've been hustling last night and today trying to get cards made for some challenges that are ending. 

I love participating in challenges but sometimes time is tight. 

Thanks 

I have lots of leftover pieces of cardstock that I watercolored with distress oxide inks and some die cuts to use up. I used the Honeycomb Small stencil by Dylusions for my background with hickory smoke ink.

Other products used on this card were: Sizzix Tim Holtz Garden Greens dies, Sizzix Tim Holtz Frameworks Honeycomb die and Simon Says Stamp Script Thanks Die.

Thanks 

I think this card might be one of my favorites. I know not everyone is a fan of black but I think it makes the colors pop on this card. 

Thanks

This card is linked to this challenge:

CAS(E) this Sketch #284


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

09 10