Thursday, November 16, 2017

Travel Folio

IMG_E1759 

I finished a travel folio I started this past Sunday. These are so fast to put together! 
I couldn't finish it all at once so I've worked on it in the evening the last few days. 

These are addicting to make! This paper collection is called Getaway by Echo Park.

I don't have any dimensional items  because I wanted to keep everything pretty flat. 
I did use some foam tape on the cover to create a pocket for the tag. 
The tag is one of the cut-a-parts from the collection. 

IMG_E1760 

I added some of the stickers from the collection to the back.
In the pocket I added cut-a-parts from the collection.
I didn't mount them on cardstock this time.
Photos or journaling can be added to the backs of the cut-a-parts.

IMG_E1761 

I love the papers in this collection

IMG_E1762 

I used one sheet of patterned paper and cut it apart for the larger waterfall.

IMG_E1763 

Two large areas for photos.

IMG_E1764

Another large area for photos.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

09 10