Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Really Big Thanks

Thanks

I know I keep using this stencil! When I created this card for another challenge I had all that wonderful ink left on the stencil so I made another print. I can't waste ink!

I didn't have time to post and link up my card this morning before work. I came home and when I went to work on this I discovered I had no internet! Nothing tests my patience more than not having internet. I've had so many issues with my carrier. Finally after being on the phone with them for over an hour it's working again. For how long, it's anyone's guess. 

I decided to link this card to two challenges: Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge and the Simon Says Stamp Flicker #79 Challenge. The Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge uses their new products for STAMPtember. Since they are all new products I don't have any yet. You can also use any of their products that you have. I'm using their Thanks On A Line Die and their Really Big Thanks stamp set. The background was created using a Hero Arts stencil called Glorious Petal. All supplies are listed below.

After creating this card I spritzed my stencil and laid my cardstock on top to get the print for this card. I used three distress oxide inks. I wanted the die cut to match so I took candied apple distress ink and watercolored enough cardstock so that I could use the die to cut the word thanks.

Thanks

I've linked my card to these challenges:

Simon Says Monday Challenge: Stamped It
Simon Says Flicker Challenge #79: Just Stamp It

Supplies:
Hero Arts Stencil: Glorious Petal
Simon Says Stamp: Really Big Thanks Stamp Set
Simon Says Stamp: Thanks On A Line Die
Distress Oxide Ink: fossilized amber, peeled paint, candied apple
Doodlebug Design Sprinkles: Beetle Black

Thanks for stopping by!

SaveSave

1 comment:

Meihsia Liu said...

This is such a beautiful and delightful card! The colors are fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

09 10