Saturday, August 5, 2017

Your Face Makes Me Smile

Your Face....

I created this card for the Design Team Call over at Kat Scrappiness. In order to enter you had to create a new project. I like to combine cards I create with a few other challenges if I find something that is interesting me. Most of the time I just do one or two challenges at a time with one blog post. Today's card is also linked to the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Splatter It. The challenge also uses Ranger products and of course splatter on your card. I'm also linking my card to the Simon Says Flickr group challenge.

For my Ranger product I used Distress Oxide Inks. Five inks were used. My card base was splattered with peacock feathers and spiced marmalade. Splattering is messy and so much fun! For my card panel I used three inks - frayed burlap, vintage photo and antique linen.

Your Face....

The die I used is the Sizzix Tim Holtz wildflowers. I splattered it with peacock feathers and spiced marmalade. Foam tape was added so that my card panel is popped up. The splatters peek from behind the Sizzix Tim Holtz mixed media die cut that I used on my card panel. Sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp called Choose Happy. The bling I used is called sparkling clear droplets from Kat Scrappiness. All products are listed below.

Your Face....

I just love these clear droplets! They are my new favorite embellishment!


Supplies:
Cardstock
Stamp - Simon Says Stamp - Choose Happy
Versafine Onyx Black Ink
Distress Oxide Ink: spiced marmalade, antique linen, vintage photo, frayed burlap, peacock feathers
Sizzix - Tim Holtz Wildflowers Die, Tim Holtz Mixed Media Die
Bling - 4 & 6mm sparkling clear droplets from Kat Scrappiness

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Wonderful card Patty! I love the splats on the die cut, they look so pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

09 10