Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Thanks

Thanks

Happy Wednesday! We have finally made it half-way through the week! The weekend is just around the corner.

The card I'm sharing today uses a background that I created awhile ago. I have a container of backgrounds and I just pull one out here and there and make it into a card. I used a stencil and embossing paste for the background. I had some leftover distress ink on my craft mat so I ran my panel through it so that I wouldn't waste the ink. There wasn't enough ink to hit all the embossing paste spots, but I like the subtle look that it has. For my sentiment I used a die from Simon Says Stamp.

Have a great day!

Supplies:
Cardstock
Embossing Paste
Distress Inks
Stencil
Simon Says Stamp Die - Thanks On a Line

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

09 10