Monday, July 17, 2017

Stenciled Cards

Blessing

I was able to finish my cards this evening. Actually one was done, I just had to stamp the sentiment on the card below. The process of making them is exactly the same as the cards I posted yesterday. You can see them here. The only difference is some of the products. 

For the card above I used the hand lettered thanks stamp set and matching die from WPlus9. Distress oxide inks used on this card are peacock feathers, fossilized amber and twisted citron. I added Nuvo crystal drops for the embellishments.

Thanks

This thanks you card uses a stamp set from Simon Says Stamp called Thanks for Being There. I stamped everything with versatile onyx black ink and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Distress oxide inks used were broken china and wilted violet. 

Something I noticed that was interesting is on the large thanks stamp not all of the embossing powder embossed. It's fine on the other images. I have to wonder if the shimmer spray had something to do with it since the images is so large. 

Thanks for stopping by!
SaveSave

No comments:

09 10