Sunday, November 7, 2010

Patty's Weekly Blog Picks

I'm introducing a new feature on my blog! I always come across new and exciting blogs that I'm going to share with you every Sunday. I'll try to limit my list to ten each week, but I've been known to get carried away with things....so who knows? I don't like to follow the rules, not even my own! If you do visit one of the links I add and leave a comment, I'd love it if you'd let them know how you found their site :) If you'd like to have your site listed here, email me at patty.albertson@gmail.com with your link. The only requirement I have is that you become a follower of my blog and leave a comment.

Cooking
Tipnut -This site is so cool & has everything. The one article that caught my eye however, is the 101 Homemade Fudge Recipes. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven!!
Sticky, Gooey, Creamy, Chewy - All I can do is "sigh".
Closet Cooking - Fantastic recipes I want to try and gorgeous photos of them
The Cooking Blog - recipes & cooking tips - I just can't get enough of this stuff!
Recipe Girl - Yummy looking recipes can be found here
Frugal Family Recipes - no-nonsense recipes

Crafts
Zakka Life - There's a little of everything here
What The Scrap Is That? - I LOVE the name of this blog! If you're looking for some inspiration for layouts, you'll find it here. Her work is amazing!
Traditionally Retro  - With a blog header like hers, what's not to love?
Fresh and Fun - Tons of tutorials. Her work is beautiful!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Great idea Patty. I hope you make a page so when I want to look up Patty's picks I can go there. I am going to check them out.
Thanks for doing this,
Linda

Patty Albertson said...

Hi Linda! I did make a page! If you look in the upper right where it says "Weekly Blog Picks", you can below that on "Patty's Picks". Each week I'll add all the links so you'll alwasy be able to access all of them that I've posted about!

Anonymous said...

Just want to say what a great blog you got here!I’ve been around for quite a lot of time, but finally decided to show my appreciation of your work! Thumbs up, and keep it going!

Anonymous said...

Sounds good, I like to read your blog, just added to my favorites ;)

09 10