Sunday, July 25, 2010

Found Treasure

I guess it's always best to clean out file cabinets when getting ready to move. That's exactly what my husband was doing on Saturday. I was taking a much needed break and watching him work when he came across this very cool looking book. He was going to toss it! Being the pack rat that I am, I snatched this baby right up! This book had been hidden under things for quite a few years. It wouldn't have been had I known about it.

100_2833


I'm not sure what I'll use it for yet, but I sure like the look of it. I love the twig in the binding.

100_2835


I'm sure it will hold pictures of some sort. It has an "out-doorsy" feel to it.

100_2837


Maybe random pictures of outdoor scenes. I have an obsession about taking pictures of trees, so maybe I could use it for those.

I do know one thing, I'm going to have to keep a closer watch on what he decides to throw out in the future.

3 comments:

Vicky said...

what a cool album! oh I'm sure you'll be able to do something fantastic with it :) those husbands, don't they know to ask us first before they even attempt to throw ANYTHING away!!!

Karen Howard said...

Cool is right!!!

Anne Gaal said...

Hi, Patty! Looks like a fabulous art journal! Enjoy your find! :-)

09 10