Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sweet Friends Award

blogSweet_award



Karen from Feline Creative gave me this cute award! I've known Karen along time. When I was a single parent many years ago, Karen was my youngest daughter's Sister through the Big Brothers/Big Sisters program in Minnesota. I'm just a novice compared to Karen. She makes beautiful cards! Check out her blog if you get the chance.



The rules are simple...list 10 things that make me happy and then share this award with 5 other bloggers. I'm not going to follow the rules (I'm good at that!). The last time I received an award and had to pick who to share it with, I had too hard of a time. So, I will list the 10 things that make me happy and since there are soooo many blogs that I am inspired by, if you have been inspired by something I've made, take the award, pass it on and just link back to my blog.



10 things that make me happy....



1. Hubby - he makes me see the good in everything, since I don't always see it.



2. Family & friends - even though I very rarely get to see them, hopefully they still remember who I am!



3. My dog - my daily companion who loves me no matter what. I think he's my best friend at the moment. I know he thinks he is!



4. Vacations - I get to get away from my reality! I need that!!



5. My craft room - now that it's clean, I never want to leave it.



6. Chocolate - need I say more?



7. Computers - if I didn't have my computer, you might as well kill me now.



8. Memories - What would I do if I couldn't remember the past.



9. Walks - at least when it's nice out, I can lose myself looking at the scenery.



10. Health - at least I'm still walking and unfortunately for everyone else, I'm still talking.




1 comment:

Vicky said...

You are so funny! Congrats on the Sweet Friend Award :) I stopped by Karen's blog and enjoyed it, great ideas.

09 10